CROSSBOW: Bloodnight Free Download
About This Game
In the year 1139, the Second Council of the Lateran convened by Pope Innocent II has pronounced anathema on the use of crossbow. The council saw its unstoppable power as ungodly, demonic by nature. They were not entirely wrong.
The Coven of Crossbow, an ancient order of hunters sworn to guard the balance between the forces of heaven and hell prevailed against all odds. In the year 1666, as fire and plague ravage London, the Coven is facing its greatest challenge yet. The Ancient Horror from Beyond makes its way towards our reality. In its wake, legions of nightmare creatures spawn in the darkness. The Bloodnight is upon us, let the hunt begin!
- Arcane Crossbow with various shooting modes, further empowered by siphoned spirits of your prey
- Fluid, skill-rewarding movement mechanics with dashes, jumps, and bunny hops
- Devastating special attack that takes time to recharge and is best used in strategic moments
- Instant respawn button and fast respawn after death, so you can stay immersed in the game
- Six enemy types in two variants, endlessly flooding the night-clad courtyard of the old, desecrated abbey that becomes the arena of your struggle
- Global leaderboard system so you can compete against friends and strangers
- Full controller support
From the developers of POSTAL: Brain Damaged and ELDERBORN comes CROSSBOW: Bloodnight, a frantic score-attack arena shooter set in a world of camp horror and gore. Master the occult powers of your automatic crossbow and fight for every second of survival against a relentless demonic horde!
Hunt. Die. Hunt again.
“Pretty much Devil Daggers with a crossbow, a dash move and a dark gothic setting and it’s addictive as hell.”
“This game is like the good twin of all the shitty shovelware games on steam. Like some real developers decided to put out a quick and satisfying little game.”
“From its beautiful period visuals to its arcade-inspired gameplay loop – there is no denying that [Hyperstrange] have managed to create the quintessential score-attack FPS experience.”
Title: CROSSBOW: Bloodnight
Release Date: 24 Sep, 2020
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200H
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Free Download CROSSBOW: Bloodnight
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
You Might Also Like:
CROSSBOW: Bloodnight Free Download About This Game In the year 1139, the Second Council of the Lateran convened by Pope Innocent II has pronounced anathema on the use of crossbow. The council saw its unstoppable power as ungodly, demonic by nature. They were not entirely wrong. The Coven of Crossbow, an ancient order of hunters…